In addition to the Pet Health Care Library, we have provided the following links to websites that provide some great information on a variety of topics related to veterinary medicine and pet health care. This page may be updated to provide new links to newly found websites. We would love to hear your ideas on links that you would like to see us add to this page to share with other pet owners. Feel free to send us your favorites. If we like them, we will add them to our list!
- National Animal Poison Control Center
This is the website of the National Animal Poison Control Center. It includes a library, links to other sites, and phone numbers for the poison control center.
- USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
The USDA maintains this website with information on a variety of animal health related topics, including the latest news on such things as Mad Cow Diseases, foot and mouth disease, and many other things.
- Rainbow Bridge
Anyone who has ever lost a pet should visit this wonderful site. It is a terrific tribute to our lost family member.
- The Indoor Pet Initiative - Great resource from a well-respected specialist in the area of nutrition and pet behavior. Invaluable resource for problem behaviors, such as inappropriate urination.
- DogsandTicks.com- This is a great resource for information regarding ticks and the potential diseases they may pass on to your pet. The website will also track the prevalence of tick-borne diseases across the US.
- Lupine- Leashes and Collars - Numerous staff members enjoy using their leashes and collars. These are made New Hampshire and come with a great guarantee.
- Feliway - Feliway is a synthetic copy of the feline facial pheromone, used by cats to mark their territory as safe and secure. A great product that helps a lot of our cat patients dealing with stress.
- D.A.P - Adaptil is a synthetic copy of the natural comforting pheromone released by a mother dog to reassure her puppies. This has been developed to help support dogs through a range of challenging situations that they may face during their life.